Global Green 2.0
Global Green USA is the American affiliate of Green Cross International, founded by President Gorbachev, to foster a global value shift toward a sustainable and secure future. For 20 years, Global Green USA has been a national leader in advancing smart solutions to climate change that improve lives and protect our planet.
We create transformative model projects and advance new policies that build sustainable and resilient communities and affordable housing. We help local governments, schools, and public agencies integrate sustainable design, clean energy, and water reduction measures. And we help people reduce waste, live better, and act more sustainably today--and in the future.
Global Green USA has influenced more than $20 billion dollars worth of building construction by encouraging the integration of green building and sustainability practices, and educates millions of people about climate-friendly solutions through its five annual events including the green Pre-Oscar Party. Our impact has been felt across the country, particularly in areas affected by disasters such as Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans where we led green rebuilding efforts and continue to provide assistance and resources to local residents.
The organization was founded to create a new approach to solving the world's most pressing environmental challenge--climate change. Global Green USA merges innovative research, cutting-edge community-based projects and targeted advocacy that:
- Educates and raises awareness among millions of people about climate change and sustainability
- Implements ground-breaking environmental policy
- Creates healthier, more efficient schools, neighborhoods, and affordable housing
- Helps communities increase resiliency and rebuild green following natural and human-made disasters
- Transforms waste into assets by promoting recyclable materials and resource recovery
- Engages disadvantaged communities in the fight against climate change
- Inspires youth to become environmental stewards
- Ensures the safe, environmentally responsible elimination of chemical and other dangerous weapons
Board of Directors
Chief Corporate Bank Officer, Rabobank International, Inc.
Managing Director & Senior Credit Officer, Rabobank International, Inc.
President & CEO, Global Green USA
Owner, Activist, One Gun Ranch
CEO, Bently Holdings
COO, Full Spectrum of NY
Photographer, Explorer, Activist
Director of Development & Communication (Humane), Education Advocates Reaching Teachers (HEART)
Chief Sustainability Officer, Office of LA Mayor Eric Garcetti
CEO & Founder, Sole Technology, Inc.
Musician, Music Producer
Social Advocate, Artist
Investor, Simon Family Foundation
Director, The Center of Congress
Please contact us to obtain a copy of Global Green USA's most recent audited financial statement or IRS form 990. You can find previous statements here:
- 2014 Audited Financial Statement
- 2014 IRS Form 990
- 2013 IRS Form 990
- 2013 Audited financial statement
- 2012 IRS Form 990
- 2012 Audited financial statement
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Audited financial statement
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 IRS Form 990
- 2010 Audited financial statement
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 IRS Form 990
- 2009 Audited financial statement