As we mark the 7th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina on August 29, we are excited to report on recent developments in our projects to help green New Orleans.
- We sold two of the five homes we built in the Lower Ninth Ward, part of our Holy Cross Project --and we're fielding offers for the others
- We are close to breaking ground on the Community Development and Climate Action Center
- We have held more than 100 community outreach meetings on energy efficiency
- We have provided scholarships to enable more than 40 New Orleans residents to become nationally certified green builders
- We have helped more than 50 families green their homes with our NOLA Wise Program