In Balance Green Consulting offers energy optimization, green building, daylight analysis, and LEED services for commercial, institutional, and residential projects throughout California. We work closely with entire building teams – from architects, engineers, and HERS raters to builders, owners, and developers – to uncover and develop the most effective methods of energy efficiency based on the specific project’s design.
Sustainability 2030 Goals
- Reduce the amount of fossil-fuel based energy used by efficient design.
- Reduce the amount of potable water used by efficient design.
- Improve indoor air quality (IAQ) though the elimination of hazardous materials used
in all projects.
- Evaluate every project for green building techniques wether seeking certification or
- Document all approriate projects in a case study format with consistent criteria to help
measure performance and progress.
- Implement a Sustainable Design Goals checklist at the beginning of each project to
comply with these goals.