WholeFoods Market sells the highest quality and natural organic foods. All products are organically grown, responsibly farmed, sustainably fished and produced with the healthiest ingredients. Wholefood Markets carefully inspect all their suppliers, ensuring the highest standards in terms of ingredients and supply chain processes by auditing sourcing practices and vetting all products.
Our customers are the lifeblood of our business and our most important stakeholder. We strive to meet or exceed their expectations on every shopping experience.We deliver outstanding customer service through our knowledge, skill, enthusiasm and operational excellence.
The Whole Foods Market promotes team member growth and happiness, while providing safe and empowering environments where highly motivated people can flourish and reach their highest potential.Our goal is to build positive and healthy relationships.
Since opening in 1980, Whole Foods Market has not only been passionate about healthy food, they’ve been passionate about a healthy planet. From team members who make things happen in their own local stores to executive leaders who have made historical decisions that put planet before profits, they’re always trying something new in green.
Each of their hundreds of stores, facilities and offices do things a little differently. Here are examples of earth-friendly efforts practiced in some or all:
- Printing and packaging using recycled paper and water- or vegetable-based
- Composting to decrease landfill waste
- Carpooling and public transportation support for team members
- Flushless urinals and low-flow toilets
- No single-use plastic bags at checkout since 2008
- 100% post-consumer recycled-content paper bags
- Rain-water collection systems for non-consumable purposes
- Reusable grocery bags at affordable prices
- Reusable dishes and flatware in our dining areas
- Reclaimed wood, bricks and other materials in construction
- Recycling cardboard, paperboard, paper, glass, plastic and metal
- Collection bins for batteries, printer cartridges, cell phones, corks, plastic bags and toothbrushes
- Company and community recycling drives for electronics
- Supporter of Recycle Across America
- Zero Waste Business Council certification